Josh Brown, CEO of Ritholtz Wealth Management, and Aaron Schumm, CEO of Vestwell, addressed hot topics and controversial questions from the audience in this webinar.
This session discussed topics including:
- Managing scale
- Fee compression
- Avoiding regulatory pitfalls
Audience questions covered in this webinar include:
- What are your best practices when first approaching a small business about starting a retirement plan?
- What specific services do top plan advisors provide to their clients that make them stand out against competitors and justify their fees?
- Any recommendations for a solo advisor looking to get into the retirement plan space with minimal effort and extra time to dedicate to the menial tasks?
- Do you see more plan sponsors asking for fixed fee pricing instead of AUM?
- For someone new looking to get more into the 401(k) space, what are the best resources to learn more?
- What are the top 2 or 3 plan design features that have the greatest influence on maximizing participant outcomes/success?
- Financial advisors tend to be very client-focused. How should wealth managers balance the desire to grow their business with their dedication to providing clients with the best advice possible?
- Will the brokerage model be feasible in the future?